Get Help from the Hearing Experts in the Boston Area
Our passion is helping smart people like you — people who are interested in staying connected and getting the most out of life — rediscover hearing. We love what we do, helping you improving your hearing and reconnecting with friends and family and the world.
We provide a full range of diagnostic and preventative hearing services, including hearing aid screening, evaluations, hearing aids and rehabilitative and preventative counseling. You’ll be working with our highly trained staff to couple the latest in hearing aid technology with the best fit for your hearing needs.
South Shore Hearing Center has helped thousands of people in South Weymouth, Massachusetts area improve their hearing. Chances are we’ve helped your friends and neighbors, too.
“I have been a patient at South Shore Hearing Center for over 20 years. The knowledge, care, and treatment I receive are always exemplary. I cannot say enough about the entire staff and the quality of care they provide.”
– P.S., Patient
What People Say
Find out what people you may know in your community say about our services.
5 Reasons to Act Today
- You’ll increase your self-confidence.
When you can carry on a conversation, and can clearly hear what others are saying, you’ll not only feel smarter, you’ll act it, too.
- You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
When you hear better, it makes it easier to communicate and stay connected.
- You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
- You’ll feel better physically.
Hearing loss is directly correlated to increased hospital visits. With better hearing, your balance may improve and you’ll be healthier and happier, too.
- You’ll enjoy life more.
With better hearing, you can live life to its fullest.
Why Choose South Shore Hearing Center?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing devices and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle and your budget, we program it for perfection—which is the big difference to determining the quality of sound you hear.
- Then we follow-up with you to make sure it’s working and provide repair services if they are ever needed.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.